Screenshots and videos
Kholat's narrative exploration is ambitious, and the real world base for its plot, the recreation of exploring a bewildering and unforgiving landscape and the audio-visual design were all superb.
Kholat is a great looking game that can capture the imagination of players very quickly with its impressive environments.
Add an opinion about the product: Kholat
Thank you for adding review
- Date (newest to oldest)
- Date (oldest to newest)
- Rating (highest to lowest)
- Rating (lowest to highest)
Will you find the answer?
Will you get any closer to the truth?
Will you survive?
Dyatlov Pass incident was a real story that happened in winter of 1959. Nine skilled alpinists went for a trip to the northern part of Ural Mountains, which ended fatally. Bodies of expedition's crew were found scattered on slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Russian investigators closed the case stating that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths.
- stunning art design
- immersive exploration experience
- sophisticated music and sounds
- chilling atmosphere and tension
- self made story inspired by true events
- main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- non-linear open world
- in-game navigation by map and compass
- powered by Unreal Engine 4
- challenging exploration
- estimated game length: 4 - 6 hours