Screenshots and videos
A real blast for anyone who likes these types of games.
Great use of lighting effects helps sell the feeling of dread and isolation of the strange world.
Lots of replay value for a fair price.
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of its pixels.
Add an opinion about the product: Dungeon of the Endless™
Thank you for adding review
- Date (newest to oldest)
- Date (oldest to newest)
- Rating (highest to lowest)
- Rating (lowest to highest)
In fact, the planet Auriga once hosted a major settlement of the galaxy-travelling ancestors known as the Endless. In addition, the planet was still orbited by a functioning (and well cloaked) defensive system, which sprang eagerly to life upon the arrival of the Success. Within a few minutes, the ship was nothing but a few large chunks of metal falling toward the planet.
Every set of holding cells also functioned as an escape pod, so the ship let itself disintegrate and the surviving prisoners fell bruised but (temporarily) alive and (momentarily) safe to the planet below. Safe, that is, until they realized that they had crashed through some sort of facility of the Endless, down to a sub-basement so deep and ancient it might as well be called a dungeon…
Gather A Team.
- Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
- Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
- Experience four player coop and watch your back
Build Your Defenses.
- Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
- Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
- Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door.
- Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
- Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
- Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
- Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga