Screenshots and videos
A charming hack-and-slash RPG, with an excellent soundtrack, great colouring, and a superb narration gimmick.
PC Gamer UK
This game is amazing and you owe it to yourself to download it.
Bastion is a wonderfully diverse game that offers up a great deal of flexibility in how you approach its many challenges.
Add an opinion about the product: Bastion
Thank you for adding review
- Date (newest to oldest)
- Date (oldest to newest)
- Rating (highest to lowest)
- Rating (lowest to highest)
- Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
Free Update: The Stranger’s DreamDelve deeper into the Bastion experience with this free update, featuring a challenging new scenario and new ways to play. Contents include:
- The Stranger’s Dream: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others.
- Score Attack Mode: a new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
- No-Sweat Mode: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if you’re defeated.