§1 CONTRACT TERMINATION AND REFUNDS
- Consumer USERS as defined in Section 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30th May 2014 (Journal of Laws [Dz. U.] of 2014, Item 827), hereinafter referred to as the “ACT”, shall have the right to renounce the agreement for convenience and without any costs, subject to Subsection 3 below. The right may be exercised by submitting to the SITE OWNER a written notice within 14 days from handover of items or provision of service. The notice may also be submitted in electronic form by sending it to the following email address: email@example.com. The renouncement form is attached to this REFUNDS POLICY. The SITE OWNER shall immediately send to the USER a confirmation of receipt of the renouncement notice to the USER’s email address provided during the registration process.
- If the right to renounce referred to in Subsection 1 above is exercised, the mutual considerations shall be reimbursed unchanged. The reimbursement shall be effected immediately, no later, however, than within 14 days of the renouncement of the agreement. The product price shall be reimbursed to the USER within 14 days using the same payment method as used by the USER when making payment, unless the USER clearly agreed to a different method.
For PRE-ORDERS, the USER shall have the right to renounce the agreement in accordance to Subsection 1. Section 2 applies accordingly.
Consumer USERS shall not have the right to renounce the agreement referred to in Section 1 above where:
- The agreement provides services which due to their character may not be reimbursed.
- The service was rendered with the USER’s consent before the lapse of the renouncement term and after the SITE OWNER informed the USER of losing the right to renounce the agreement.
- The renouncement right is also not applicable where the USER:
- agreed to redeem an activation key when a popup message appeared informing that an activation key will be shown and/or
- used an activation key and/or
- downloaded the product.